CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Anxiety turned Celebration

After 3 years of studying in the lower secondary, it comes down to this.......... PMR! To be honest, i only started studying for this exam after I got a mouthful from my parents for flunking in my trial exam :) (which is 2weeks before my real exam, since i hide my trial results for 2weeks :P)

Ok, here is my review on the exam papers :)

1) Bahasa Malaysia - paper1 is freaking hard!! even the best paper1 pupil in my school said so..

paper2 is freaking easy :) kinda balance everything eh?

2) English - paper1 is kinda easy (although i think trial is easier) ps: gt 40/40 for trial (:

paper2 is moderate though since i don't understand what the hell i'm suppose to

write in the literature section.

3) Mathematics - WOW! the easiest maths paper i had so far! thanks alot Mrs Chan for your

guidance :) (got B in trial :( )

4) Science - paper 1 is considered a bonus hahahah!

paper 2 though is the hardest paper throughout the whole exam.

5) History - never expected it to be so easy! (78% in trial huhu)

6) Geography - Woohoo! with some luck and constant studying of the form3 text book...its so

EASY!! luck means tembak betul lah :)

7) Living Skills - it should be easy since our project marks are taken into consideration

but the paper alone is easy (if u had learned your accounts)

Overall, the exam is moderately EASY with the exception of Science.....

Okay, cut the crap!

I GOT 7As AND I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY!

oh! sorry I should not be so happy since PMR is considered "sap sap water"

BUT WHO CARES! I GOT 7As AND I'M GONNA CELEBRATE IT! :)

ps: mum and dad! remember my handphone xD

0 comments: