CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Who says lightning does not strike twice at the same place?

THUNDERING NIGHTMARE

That is the title for today's New Sunday TImes.

After hearing and seeing the "big black box" as well as reading the newspaper, I am pretty sure that I am never going to buy a hillside house!

Imagine being buried by layers of mud, concretes, pillars and everything that makes your house!

I would rather stay in a wooden shack safe from any potential landslides than staying in a luxurious bungalows by the hillside.

All my condolences to the victims of landslides in Bukit Antarabangsa. Lightning do strike twice! After what happened 15 years ago to the Highland Tower in the same area.

So I am supporting our Prime Minister's stand!

NO MORE PROJECTS BY HILLSIDE! MOTHER NATURE HAD GIVEN US ENOUGH WARNINGS!

0 comments: